Thursday 19 February 2015

Kye turns 4 !!

We have a birthday in our house this week ... On Friday 20th February Kye turns 4 !


That's right our little comedian is growing up. He's obviously really excited, as are we, though I'm a little gutted he's growing up on me. As mentioned Kye is my funny man, he has a certain charm to him that can bring a whole room to their knees with laughter. I hope as he grows year after year this charm only grows with him.

Kye was born at 2:33pm on the 2Oth February 2011  weighing in at 7lb 4oz .. our biggest baby !

Kye has always been the kind of person who takes things at his own pace, when he was younger I worried how much he wasn't meeting his milestones on time but after a while I realised he just likes to take his time with things after all there was no rush. This taught me a valuable lesson, to let children grow as they like without pushing them all the time.


My smiley little man :)


As Kye grew up , we noticed that people seemed to be drawn to him. Honestly everyone who meets him always comments how they just adore him.


Even in pictures he manages to make people laugh !
 
He's always been a cheeky chap :p
 

At around 3 years old Kye started to gain interests in a lot of various things, such as climbing, bugs (we have had a number of woodlouse pets, the last one was called Kevin!)  and D.I.Y.


Kye helping daddy
Kye with Fred the worm

He loves school, though his uniform is still huge, it won't be long until I'm buying the next size up *sigh* ... He also loves Spiderman, dinosaurs, dolls and baths.

He hates peas, clothes and hates it when mummy puts his 'pets' outside (mean mummy!)

For his birthday this year he only asked for sweets , no toys .. which was new for me as I'm normally used to getting a list as long as Rapunzel's hair from my older children haha.

I think I'm still relieved he hasn't ask for an ant farm yet!

I just hope this next year Kye doesn't grow up too much on me. He still likes squishy snuggles and 'really really big' kisses.

Yet this morning he commented on the coffee maker as its was pouring coffee saying 'Wow that's absolutely insane' :o.. where did that come from ?

 I just want to keep him like this forever ! But it's been amazing watching him grow so far and I can't wait for the next year of laughter with my little charmer.


To my little boy I hope you have an amazing 4th birthday ! xx


Happy birthday Kye ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment