Tuesday 3 February 2015

Introduction !

So I'm finally taking the plunge ... I'm a newbie blogger !

I'm Aleisha (snot wiper, nappy changer, juice maker, referee, serial snuggler , boo boo kisser and of course Mummy). I like cooking, painting and 'lobster baths' . I dislike messy areas, bad hair days and FEET! (except tiny baby feet).



 Hi!

My little Monsters:

I have 4 babies aged 7,5,3 and 1. They drive me nuts but are my everything ! They keep me on my toes, constantly teaching me that it's the simple things in life that matter the most. They make me happy, sad, proud, frustrated, giddy, worried, it's a total rollercoaster BUT its a rollercoaster I NEVER want to get off. I love the bad times (the lovely art work they do ... on the walls.... and also when they decide to have a make-over with sudocrem -ahh the joys)  because they make you appreciate the good times (the random kisses and the I love you's). They help you forget the crayon coloured walls and the smothered in sudocrem -omg where didn't you get it- moments.

Kayl (7)

Kayl born 27th August 2007 at 2:18am- 6lb 10oz

Kayl is a giddy, energetic, bouncy little boy. He loves problem solving, gaming, eating (seriously he has hallow legs!) anything to do with cars and water. He dislikes rules (lol) getting out of the bath and onions.

Lilly (5)
 
Lilly born 20th April 2009 at 4:04pm - 6lb 6oz
 Lilly is a very relaxed, polite and calming little lady. She loves reading, watching films and singing. She dislikes most food (unless it's Yorkshire puddings), boys (quoted) and the rain.


Kye (3, almost 4)
 

Kye born 20th February 2011 at 2:33pm - 7lb 4oz

 

Kye is very funny, loving, mischievous and a total charmer. He honestly adds a lot of fun to my world, genuinely having me keeling over laughing (the real belly giggles). He likes painting, colouring and worms/bugs, he dislikes clothes (I have a nudist!), waiting and having his hair brushed.


Harry (1)
 
Harry born 7th July 2013 at 10:39am - 7lb 1oz
 
Harry is a cheeky, rebellious and loving little boy. He likes biscuits, cars and toy story. He dislikes people in his space, wearing shoes and me shutting the toilet door (so he can't throw things down the loo).
 
And last ... but not least...
 
Ste - the other half
 



Ste is my biggest child ;). We have been together for 9 years (yes, he's still alive - just about) We met online and for the 1st year of our relationship we lived 90 miles apart but somehow made it work. We became pregnant 11 months in with Kayl ... and the rest is history. Ste likes gaming, D.I.Y and my cooking ;). He dislikes ... To be honest not much.
 
And there you have it, this is us !... my crazy family, who drive me nuts but who I wouldn't change for the world.

3 comments: