Saturday 7 March 2015

Eurovision .. The UK have our entry !!!

We finally have our entry for the Eurovision song contest !

We also have two for the price of one, yep we have a duo... Electro Velvet.


 Alex Larke and Bianca Nicholas

The song

I'm still in love with you : I'm not sure it's love but I think it has potential , it's very British, pretty catchy along with having vintage charm with a modern twist.. Not much more could be crammed in.

Watch the video here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02lf7hq

The big question is what will Europe make of it ? ... I'm not sure about that either, I think it will be a controversial. I think some people will love it, some will hate it ...Let's cross our fingers !
Still very very excited for the big final ... 72 days to go and I'm hoping time will somehow fast forward.

Please let me know what you think of the song, Is it love or not ? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment