Wednesday 15 June 2016

Summer time update !

Here comes the sun do do do dooo ....

So I thought I'd do a quick update of our family and life in general.

Kayl: has been doing well at school and although he's sometimes a handful he is slowly getting there - though I have no idea where 'there' is.





Lilly: I was hoping I'd never see the day but my well behaved 'calm child' has developed an attitude haha! Still as kind and placid as ever but woah can she strop, in a few years time I know I'll be laughing at her tiny strops in comparison to a real teenager.





Kye: has had a few things to overcome this year bless him (he has a growth disorder and a hip with restricted movement) BUT this hasn't put out the flame of my cheeky little chappy!





Harry: almost 3! ... in a few weeks Harry turns 3, he's not yet in nursery as I just can't bring myself to do it :/ .. he's finally out of our bedroom now so that counts as letting go a bit right ?





Erin: She's growing so fast on us ! .. she has recently started to roll and loves bananas. No teeth as yet but we have one just there , it's just taking it's time to come through



I'm looking forward to a new adventure - more about that in future posts... eek exciting ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment