Thursday 14 April 2016

Back to blogging ....

So I've been away for a while...


I've been a busy Mama looking after our latest edition :)

Introducing Erin Rae Hobbs who decided to arrive (rather forced out) 11 days overdue on New Years Eve !




She is perfect , such a happy spirited little lady. She is now 15 weeks old (yes serious blog neglect oops)


Other than getting totally (and understandably - look at that face!) distracted life has been pretty normal. Erin has slotted in perfectly to the family. Her older siblings adore her.

So now I'm finally back to blogging I have a few new blogs coming up .. mostly about breastfeeding (mixed feeding), cloth nappies (which I am totally addicted to!) and just general daily life ups and downs .... keep watching :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment