Saturday 13 June 2015

Sun, Sea and ..... Surprise !!


This weekend I'm a little hyped !

We are going on holiday and I just can't wait. We're off to Wales on Monday.





The kids have no idea , they know we are going on holiday but they have no idea when. I can't wait to see their faces on Monday when we tell them actually don't put your uniform on because we are going on holiday !

I can't wait to see them splashing in the pool, building sandcastles, seeing and learning new things.
Family time is very important to us and there's no better way to have quality time than leaving all the routine chaos behind and just having fun.


This will be Harry's first holiday too which makes it even more exciting.

The last time we were on holiday, Kye was very young and Harry wasn't even predicted then.

Let's just hope the weather holds out for us ;).


In other news, tomorrow I can cross another week off my pregnancy calendar as I turn 13 weeks. After a scan last week our due date is sticking as the 20th of December. Having our first scan is always a nice time, you finally get confirmation (other than 2 lines on a pregnancy test) that there is actually a baby in there and yes there is just one (relief).




It was lovely to see our little baba bouncing around in there, after having a bit of an ill fortnight with chest and ear infections and a bug my kids brought home from school it has been the highlight of it all and now with a holiday to end the illness and start the Summer(ish) fun things are looking up.
And that about sums up my blog neglect lol ...

Cravings - Everything !

Can't wait to smell the sea air !! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment